Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome to Ms. Hughes's Class!



What a great school year this will be! I am so very excited to get to know all of you and begin our reading and writing adventures!

I will post our daily activities on this blog, as well as websites for further learning, homework assignments, and other fun things I think you'll enjoy.

If you miss a day of class, it would be to your advantage to check the blog and write down everything you need to make up. You know my policy on make-up work - it's YOUR responsibility, not mine.

Parents and Guardians, although making up missed work and completing all homework assignments are the students' responsibilities, this blog is also for your benefit in case you want to take a peek inside the daily grind of our class!

This year is going to be a lot of fun. We'll be covering biographies, nonfiction, humor, mystery, poetry, the novel, and my favorite - drama!! There is a lot of room for interesting topics and fun activities, so I'm pumped to get started!

See you in class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment